All the data are collected and managed for the purpose of fulfilling supply and/or services commitments in accordance with art. 13 of Law 196/2003.
Information regarding the personal data processing policy in accordance with art. 13 of the Code regarding the security of the personal data (Law 196/03)
In accordance with Art. 13 of the Civil Code on privacy (Law 196/03), Greenblu Srl supplies information regarding the processing(1)of your personal data (2), received during registration or information request and reservations.
1. TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data will be collected in order to send, through computerized system, information and regular documentation, such as commercial and by third parties, to update on rates, facilities and promotions (for marketing purposes). The e-mail address is compulsory for the above-mentioned purposes. In the absence for consent or personal data processing, it will not be possible to send you any communication.
In order to ensure privacy, protection measures have been introduced by Greenblu Srl.
2. MODALITIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Personal data are collected by Data Controller, as defined in point 5, according to the Privacy Code instructions, in respect of minimum measures of security (art. 33-34), concerning data processing through manual or computerized methods, with procedures and logics, that are strictly related to the above indicated purposes, in order to ensure safety and confidentiality of data.
3. CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA CAN BE COMMUNICATED
All personal data collected during registration will be processed exclusively by corporate companies responsible for the treatment, such as Booking Department or for information and training of staff performing. The above mentioned personal data will be communicated to companies, institutions and individuals that have working relationship with Greenblu Srl, for the facilities management.
4. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
The customer has the right to know, anytime, his personal data and how they are treated. He can request that data are updated, integrated, corrected or deleted, and can suspend or oppose the treatment of them, if processed unlawfully, in accordance with art. 7, giving communication at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROCESSOR
Data Controller is Greenblu Srl- Zona Industriale snc – 70015 Noci (Bari).
(1) Processing “means” any operation or series of operations, even performed without the aid of electronic means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, conservation, consultation, elaboration, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, interruption, communication, disclosure, deletion and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database.
(2) Any information concerning a natural person or corporate body, organization or association (henceforth referred to as the: “interested party”) that allows the unequivocal identification, directly or indirectly, of such interested party, through any other information, including a personal identification number, is considered “personal data”.